2022 Winter ADA Coordinator Virtual Training
Registration Closes February 4th!
This 3-day training is open to the public; no membership required to attend. ASL Interpreters and Real-Time Captioning (CART) provided for all sessions.
Offering multiple sessions covering different aspects and Titles of the Americans with Disabilities Act with options to earn the following Certificates:
- NEW!! ACTCP Advanced Law Enforcement Certificate available for those attending sessions 5B, 6B, 7B & 8B.
- ACTCP Advanced Employment Certificate available for those attending sessions 9A, 10A, 11A & 12A [Pre-Requisite: Title I Guidelines (available in session 5A if needed).]
- ACTCP Advanced Healthcare Certificate available for those attending sessions 9B, 10B, 11B & 12B.
Credit Types Available Upon Request During Registration:
- ACTCP credits for members of our ADA Coordinator Training Certification Program (ACTCP). *Required Foundation, **Optional Foundation, and Elective Credits based on your session selections.
- CEUs for other professional licensures. (These are general CEUs and are calculated at 10 class hours = 1 CEU.)
- NEW!! AIA-HSW The Great Plains ADA Center is pleased to announce accessible design educational programs that include pre-approved American Institute of Architects (AIA) Health, Safety and Welfare (HSW) credits. The ADA Center is now registered with the AIA as Continuing Education Providers of education. Currently, there are seven certified accessible design programs, with many more in the AIA approval pipeline. The classes are taught by senior architects and staff from the US Access Board, The International Code Council, Universities and industry leaders and authors in accessible design education. Three of these courses are available during this training and include sessions 1A/2A, 7A & 9B only.
- All sessions qualify for ACTCP Elective and/or Renewal Credits.
Single and multi-day registration options are available. $150 daily rates or $375 Full Conference rate.