Northwest ADA Center staff members are experts in all areas of the American With Disabilities Act. Staff can provide training to your employees, students, community group, or any type of interested part of any size.
We also provide site surveys of your facility, large or small, by request. This can assist in determining the accessibility of the building.
Training on all aspects of the ADA is one of the major tasks of the Northwest ADA Center. Delivery of training is accomplished through many methods including:
- Face-to-face training sessions at the Northwest ADA Center Regional office
- Tailored, private on-site or webinar training upon request
Distance training, including:
- Webinar presentations
- Web Courses
The Northwest ADA Center staff specialize in training on many disability and ADA-related topics, including the following:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (General)
- Assistive Technology
- Disability Language and Etiquette
- Emergency Preparedness
- Employment (ADA Title I)
- Public Accommodations/Business (ADA Title III)
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Service Animals
- State and Local Government (ADA Title II)
- Telecommunications (ADA Title IV)
If you would like to request a training from the Northwest ADA Center, or would like to have our organization represented at your event, please fill out our Training and Event Request Form.